Become an Unbounce guest blogger.
Starting this week we have a few guest bloggers that will be appearing on the Unbounce blog.
This will enable us to expand our coverage of online marketing and conversion topics and bring you some extra diversity. Now I just need to convince some of the other founders to contribute some penmanship and we’ll be gold.
Call for Bloggers
If anyone out there is interested in becoming a guest blogger on Unbounce, drop me a line at email@example.com.
Topics we are interested in:
- Landing Pages
- Conversion Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Tools, tips and techniques for landing page design & optimization
- Social media for landing pages
- Lead Generation
- Internet Marketing in general
What’s in it for you?
- When we release our redesigned website (coming soon) – there will be enhanced author profiles that can contain your photo, bio and contact details as desired.
- All links we use back to your personal website or blog will use “follow” so that they provide you with some search benefit.
- Free publicity and exposure for your writing and knowledge.
Nothing too strict here, but there are a few things to bear in mind when considering sending us a guest post:
- Spend some time reading what we have posted thus far. This will give you a handle on the types of thing we write about, and also what’s already been covered.
- Posts must be original and unique content created by you and not copied from anywhere else online.
- The post can not be used elsewhere after it appears on Unbounce. You can however, link to it and promote it as much as you like.
- The content should not be written with the purpose of advertising or promoting a product or service.
I’m looking forward to seeing some great new writers on the blog, and would welcome your feedback and interest.
Become an Unbounce Blogger
Want to become a guest blogger on Unbounce?
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or send an article idea/sample for us to read.
– Oli Gardner