As content marketers, we pour our heart and soul into every piece of content we create – which is why it’s super frustrating to spend an insane amount of time on a blog post only to have it flop.
But what if there was a way to easily tell whether a blog post idea will resonate with your audience, all while making your brainstorming process a breeze?
Say hello to your new best friend, Google Analytics.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- The Google Analytics reports that’ll help you find the juiciest keywords for your posts.
- The one character trait that sets marketers apart from advertisers.
- How to put together a blog ideas cheat sheet that you can refer to next time you have writer’s block (or simply want to write a killer post).
Listen to the episode
Mentioned in the podcast
- Empathy definition via the Conversion Marketing Glossary
- 3 Google Analytics Reports to Help You Find Blog Post Ideas Your Readers Will Love by Andy Crestodina via Unbounce
- Andy’s free content marketing template (in Google Docs)
- Theme Music: “Gypsy Song” by the Freak Fandango Orchestra, available on the Free Music Archive, under CC by license