Terms of Service
Unbounce Marketing Solutions Inc. (Unbounce) provides Unbounce.com and its related services (”Service”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions (”Terms of Service”) set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Unbounce reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice.
New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service on the Unbounce web site: http://unbounce.com/
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
1. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Unbounce will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
3. Unbounce may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
4. Unbounce may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment and Access
1. We will charge you a monthly fee based on the total traffic you plan to send to your web pages hosted on Unbounce. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
2. Should the total traffic to your web pages hosted on Unbounce increase beyond that which you have specified, the amount you are charged will increase accordingly.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
1. Unbounce reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
2. Unbounce reserves the right to change our billing rates upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Unbounce website at http://unbounce.com/
Cancellation and Termination
1. You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time via the Unbounce Service web interface. This is the only way to cancel your account. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
2. Unbounce may delete your account and all of its Content immediately upon cancellation of the Service or may keep your account and all its content for up to 90 days after cancellation.
3. You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month in which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
Copyright and Ownership
1. Unbounce or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Unbounce or its suppliers own.
2. Data provided by the Service remains the sole property of Unbounce.
3. Unbounce claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service.
1. Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
2. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Unbounce.
3. You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
4. You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content or commit internet fraud.
5. Unbounce may cancel your account at any time for any reason. Activities expressly prohibited include but are not limited to the promotion or support of hate crime, physical threats to individuals or groups, exploitation of children (sexually or otherwise,) dangerous or illegal activities including bomb making or unlicensed trade in weapons.
6. You may not access the Service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
7. You are responsible for all activity occurring under your account.
8. Unbounce makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. Unbounce, its partners, affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
10. If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
11. The failure of Unbounce to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Unbounce as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Unbounce (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
12. Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support at unbounce dot com.