The Anatomy of a Landing Page
Marketing landing pages are composed of a group of definable elements. These building blocks represent the foundation of most pages and can be used as a guide when defining and creating your content.
There are 5 must-have core elements on any landing page, which can be broken down further into a more detailed list of building blocks:
- Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- The main headline
- A supporting headline
- A reinforcement statement
- A closing argument
- The hero shot (images/video showing context of use)
- The benefits of your offering
- A bullet point list summary of benefits
- Benefit and features in detail
- Social proof (I’ll have what she’s having)
- A single conversion goal – your Call-To-Action (CTA) (with or without a form)
Read The 5 Essential Elements of a Winning Landing Page for a more detailed exploration of these elements.