Last year, we compiled 75 Marketing Blogs that covered conversion, content, email, paid search, SEO, analytics, blogging, and social media marketing. Of course, there are many more awesome blogs out there. So today, we’re going to expand that list and add 75 MORE must read blogs for you to consume that cover marketing and business inspiration!
All-in-One Marketing Blogs
Now this is all-in-one. And so are these blogs.
- Econsultancy Digital Marketing Blog (RSS) – Latest digital marketing and ecommerce insight, analysis and opinion from multi-award-winning team of analysts and experts. Read the blog and search press releases.
- Unmarketing (RSS) – UnMarketing by Scott Stratten is for those that believe business is built on relationships.
- Heidi Cohen (RSS) – Heidi Cohen’s blog provides marketing related insights, grounded in digital, direct and social media marketing; served with a creative twist simplifies the complex concepts behind today’s evolving business challenges into an easy-to-understand format that facilitates readers’ grasp of new topics.
- GetElastic (RSS) – #1 Subscribed Ecommerce Blog. Get Elastic blog is meant to share ecommerce best practices and better ways to manage the digital relationships. It covers mobile, search, social, and multichannel marketing.
- Adobe Digital Marketing Blog (RSS) – Covers advertising, analytics, social media, targeting, mobile, and more.
- Chris Ducker (RSS) – Chris Ducker helps entrepreneurs catapult their small business into the 21st century by utilizing ‘New Business’ marketing strategies such as blogging, online video, podcasting, outsourcing, social media and more!
- WebProNews (RSS) – Breaking news in tech, search, and social media.
- Marketo (RSS) – Catch the latest trends and proven best practices in modern B2B marketing on the Marketo blog.
- B2B Marketing Insider (RSS) – B2B Marketing Insider by Michael Brenner discusses the latest on social business, content marketing, and more.
- Business 2 Community (RSS) – An inside look at business news and trends focusing on Marketing, Strategy, Leadership, Branding, Public Relations, Technology, Social Media, Mobility, Media and Entertainment.
- Digital Marketer (RSS) – Covers search, social, mobile, conversion, traffic, and ecommerce.
Someone subscribe this girl to some analytics blogs. Stat.
- Occam’s Razor (RSS) – Avinash Kaushik is the author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics: An Hour a Day. He is also the Co-Founder of Market Motive and the Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google. On this blog he presents ideas to empower companies to make evolutionary leaps in their digital strategies.
- Eugen Oprea (RSS) – EugenOprea.com provides Web Analytics, WordPress, SEO and technology advice in general to help people build a remarkable presence online.
- Annielytics (RSS) – This blog provides marketers with bite-size tips, strategies, tricks, and warnings in the pursuit of gathering and visualizing data.
- Analytics Talk (RSS) – Digital analytics for businesses by Justin Cutroni.
You know your addicted to blogging when…
- BlogTyrant (RSS) – Blogging and online marketing advice.
- Boost Blog Traffic (RSS) – Jon Morrow of Copyblogger teaches you how to get more readers, build your email list, become an authority in your niche — everything you need to get the attention you deserve.
- The Sales Lion (RSS) – Inbound and content marketing, social media, and branding success for businesses by Marcus Sheridan.
- Social Triggers (RSS) – Learn how to turn traffic into subscribers, persuade people to buy your products, and encourage people to share your content.
- Sparring Mind (RSS) – Sparring Mind is a behavioral psychology blog that focuses on improving creative work and productive output.
- Daily Blog Tips (RSS) – Everything you need to know about blogging, Internet marketing, promotion, and more.
- Traffic Generation Cafe (RSS) – Want to increase website traffic? Join the cafe. No, really. Find current, tested, proven to work web traffic advice.
- Become a Blogger (RSS) – An online community with the mission of helping as many people as possible, set up Authority Blogs and build successful businesses around their blogs.
- Blogging with Amy (RSS) – Helping non-techy people start their own blogs or websites.
- Kikolani (RSS) – Shameless plugin, I now, but Kikolani offers blog marketing and blogging tips for personal, professional, and business bloggers. Other topics include SEO and social media marketing.
Content & Copywriting
- ContentVerve (RSS) – All about content, copy, and conversion.
- Copypressed (RSS) – Building brands one word at a time. Get quality content that helps drive SEO, conversions, revenue, and more!
- The Copybot (RSS) – Essential web writing advice from the chief copywriter for Copyblogger, Demian Farnworth.
- SEO Copywriting (RSS) – How can SEO copywriting help your business? Discover actionable SEO copywriting tips, social media writing advice and strategies for creating great web copy.
- The Content Strategist (RSS) – The Content Strategist delivers daily insight into content trends and digital publishing best practices for media companies and marketers alike.
Here’s a bonus blog:
Vidyard Video Marketing Blog (RSS) – Thought leadership, best practices, how-to’s, and analytics to help drive the ROI on your video content.
Conversion Rate Optimization
If you feel like this guy when it comes to conversion, subscribe here
- Bryan Eisenberg (RSS) – Bryan Eisenberg is the recognized authority and pioneer in online marketing, improving online conversion rates, persuasive content, and persona marketing.
- Monetate Blog (RSS) – Expert advice and commentary on big data, analytics, segmentation, personalization, merchandising, website testing, marketing consistency, and more.
- ConversionXL (RSS) – Radically increase your conversion rate, one element at a time. Advice, tools, case studies and a library of actions you can take now. Run by Peep Laja.
- Conversion Rate Experts (RSS) – Find out why the likes of Apple, Sony and Google turn to us when they need help increasing their website conversion rate.
- Online Behavior (RSS) – Covers targeting & segmentation, website testing & usability, and web analytics & optimization.
- Invesp (RSS) – Read the Invesp blog: Your source for the latest information on conversion rate optimization.
- Conversion Scientist (RSS) – To be successful, a Web site must convert traffic to leads and sales. To convert, a Web site must know who is coming and why they are there. The Conversion Scientist applies analytics, content, personas, layout, social media, marketing strategies and more to help make your Web site successful.
- Conversion Voodoo (RSS) – Covers conversion strategies, testing, landing page optimization, and mobile.
- Proimpact7 (RSS) – Conversion and analytics blog.
- User Testing (RSS) – Covers conversion tips for content, marketing, navigation, mobile, and more.
If you’re in the same boat as my grandma above, it’s time you brush up on your email marketing with these blogs
- GetResponse (RSS) – Email marketing tips blog.
- Bronto (RSS) – Email, mobile, and social marketing insights from Bronto Software’s team of marketing strategists.
- Deliverability (RSS) – Covers authentication, deliverability, reputation, and other email marketing topics.
- Retail Email (RSS) – The Retail Email Blog is your daily guide to what’s going on in the world of retail email marketing—as well as a powerful archive of creatives and tactics.
- Be Relevant! Email Marketing Blog (RSS) – I read so you don’t have to – don’t have time to follow email marketing trends and best practices? Consider this blog to be your email marketing content curator.
King of the Jungle. King of all interview blogs.
- Entrepreneur on Fire (RSS) – EntrepreneurOnFire is a business podcast that interviews today’s most inspiring and successful Entrepreneurs 5-days a week. Past guests include Barbara Corcoran, Tim Ferriss, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, and many others.
- Blogcast FM (RSS) – BLOGCAST FM is the most prolific resource of interviews from successful and nationally known business owners, bloggers, online entrepreneurs, and published authors.
Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
Insert witty caption here
- Blind Five Year Old (RSS) – Blind Five Year Old is a San Francisco SEO and Internet Marketing consultancy and blog by AJ Kohn.
- Internet Marketing Ninjas (RSS) – The latest SEO Industry news, notes, and chat.
- ViperChill (RSS) – ViperChill is a blog authored by Glen Allsopp which covers viral marketing, search engine optimization, and blogging advice.
- CognitiveSEO (RSS) – Learn how to benchmark and outrank your competitors with search and social media advice.
- SEO.com (RSS) – SEO.com discusses the latest SEO news, topics and events. SEO is always changing and evolving. To stay on top, you need to stay current. Join the discussion at SEO.com!
- Matthew Woodward (RSS) – Matthew Woodward publishes high quality internet marketing and SEO tutorials. Learn over the shoulder of an established expert.
- Distilled (RSS) – Covers mostly SEO along with other mobile, marketing, and social topics.
- David Mihm (RSS) – Local SEO strategies, tactics, and musings. Not updated often, but great local marketing posts when it is.
- Kaiser the Sage (RSS) – Journal of creative and scalable SEO, content marketing, social media and link development strategies based on ethical principles.
- PointBlank SEO (RSS) – Empowering ordinary marketers to build extraordinary links.
- Portent (RSS) – The Portent Interactive blog covers Internet marketing, SEO, PPC and random silliness.
- Trada Blog (RSS) – Learn more about the tricks of the trade, some of our community members and even some tips on how to run your own PPC campaigns all in one place.
- Digital Inspiration (RSS) – Digital Inspiration is a popular how-to website that covers computer software, mobile apps, video tutorials and useful websites by Amit Agarwal.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media that. #likeaboss.
- Danny Brown (RSS) – Danny Brown is a multiple award-winning marketer and blogger. His blog is recognized as one of the leading marketing blogs in the world.
- Amy Porterfield (RSS) – Amy Portferfield is a social media strategist and trainer as well as the co-author of the Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies.
- SocialMouths (RSS) – Kick-ass social media advice for the real entrepreneur.
- HyperArts (RSS) – HyperArts blog covers Facebook, SEO, social media, web design, and WordPress.
- Pam Marketing Nut (RSS) – Social media tips, best practices, training and tools for small business, medium business, large business from Pam Moore, Pam Marketing Nut.
- Andrea Vahl (RSS) – Learn how to use Facebook and social media for your business.
- Social Blogging Tracker (RSS) – Comprehensive social media guide to optimize social networking and branding.
- Razor Social (RSS) – Razorsocial is the best resource on the web for free information on social media tools and technology.
- Jon Loomer (RSS) – Jon Loomer uses his blog to provide daily tips and breaking news to make you a better Facebook marketer and blogger.
- Jeff Bullas (RSS) – Helping business and personal brands with digital social media marketing including social media with blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and search engine optimization
- 60 Second Marketer (RSS) – The 60 Second Marketer is an online community that provided tools, tips and tutorials for marketers around the globe. It was founded by Jamie Turner, co-author of “How to Make Money with Social Media” and “Go Mobile.”
- Boom Social (RSS) – The core of our publicity and marketing strategies are based on age-old principals, carried out through modern day social media tools.
- The Buffer Blog (RSS) – A blog about social media, productivity, life hacks, writing, user experience, customer happiness and business.
Don’t get left behind in the times. Read these web technology blogs.
- Royal Pingdom (RSS) – Ramblings and musings about web tech and the Internet in general from the team at Pingdom.
- Rich Page Website Optimizer (RSS) – Website testing, conversion rate and website optimization services and blog, great for small and medium online businesses.
- Unbounce (RSS) – And don’t forget Unbounce (or just in case you missed it the first time around). Enjoy refreshing, unique posts geared toward stats-driven marketers that live and breathe conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization and A/B Testing.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t list all the top blogs out there (otherwise this post would never get published), so if you don’t see your favorites in this post or the original 75 Epic Marketing Blogs post, please don’t be offended. Just mention them in the comments instead. They might make next year’s list!
– Kristi Hines