Over the past year, Google has been using a cuddly toy to wipe out what it sees as spammy content, taking down some pretty big players in the process. It made a lot of people nervous – so I thought I’d share this infographic that does a good job of breaking down it’s history and how you should go about making your site Panda proof…
Subscribe to our conversion blog for optimization tips
Watch a Live Unbounce Demo
Give Us 30 Minutes and We’ll Give You Better Conversion RatesSAVE MY SPOT
Become a Better Marketer. Anytime, Anywhere.
Listen and learn on the go with Unbounce’s Call to Action marketing podcast. Tune in and get inspired in the car, while you cook, or at the gym.
Top Conversion & Marketing
- » 22 Brutally Honest Landing Page Critiques
- » 13 Warning Signs Your Web Copy Stinks
- » The Most Dangerous Landing Page Mistakes & How You Can Fix Them
- » 26 Beautiful Landing Page Designs Critiqued with A/B Testing Tips
- » 35 Beautiful Landing Page Design Examples to Drool Over [With Critiques]
- » A 50-Point Checklist For Creating The Ultimate Landing Page
- » A Recipe for the Perfect Landing Page
- » 5 Email Subject Line Strategies That Will Increase Your Open Rates