The positive influence that’s generated when people find out that “everybody’s doing it.” Building social proof into your offer in the form of testimonials, reviews or trust seals is a great way to generate interest, increase credibility and drive more conversions.
- The Science of Social Proof: 5 Types and the Psychology Behind Why They Work
- 3 Excellent Ways to Make Your Landing Page Social Proof Actually Prove Something
- 10 Ways to Deliver the Social Proof You Need to Win Business
- [SLIDESHARE] Social Proof Tips to Boost Landing Page Conversions
- The Psychology of Social Proof and How to Build Trust in Your Business