With everyone and their grandma pumping out blog posts and ebooks galore, it takes a lot of effort to get your content in front of the right people.
As he explains in the podcast, every piece of content you create needs to fit into a larger strategy and have one clearly defined goal from the start.
Tune in to learn…
- The four goals that should drive your content marketing strategy.
- Tips on how to create an efficient content publishing schedule.
- Why you should take a step back from writing to focus on the bigger picture.
- How to ask readers for a sale without sounding salesy.
Listen to the episode
Help us out!
We’d really love to hear what you think – and it won’t hurt our iTunes ranking, either.
Mentioned in the podcast
- Content Marketing definition via Unbounce’s Conversion Glossary
- 5 Ways to Create A Better Content Strategy in 2014 by Tommy Walker via Unbounce
- 11 Facts of Life For People Under 5’3” via BuzzFeed
- The Most Entertaining Guide to Landing Page Optimization by Oli Gardner via Moz
- Why Do People Hate Ambition? by Derek Halpern via Social Triggers
- Why “Simple” Websites Are Scientifically Better by Tommy Walker via Conversion XL
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
- Whiteboard Fridays via Moz
- How to Leverage Content for Conversions via Unbounce
- Theme Music: “Gypsy Song” by The Freak Fandango Orchestra, available on the Free Music Archive, under CC by license