If copy is such an important part of persuading prospects to convert, why do marketers toss around cliché terms like “world-class” and “breakthrough” on their landing pages?
No one wants to feel like they’re being sold to – Henneke discloses which words you’re better off avoiding if you want to write copy that converts.
Tune in to learn…
- How to carry on the conversation that’s happening in your readers’ heads.
- How to write convincing and honest copy by being super specific.
- How to make sure your testimonials don’t come across as cheesy or fake.
Listen to the episode
Help us out!
We’d really love to hear what you think – and it won’t hurt our iTunes ranking, either.
Mentioned in the podcast
- Copywriting definition via Unbounce’s Conversion Glossary
- Star Trek: The Next Generation via IMDB
- Advertising 101: How Claude Hopkins Sold a Staggering Amount of Beer via Business2Community
- Ca$hvertising by Drew Eric Whitman
- The Conversion Marketer’s Guide to Landing Page Copywriting via Unbounce
- 10 Rules for Landing Page Copy That Converts via Unbounce
- Theme Music: “Gypsy Song” by the Freak Fandango Orchestra, available on the Free Music Archive, under CC by license