Learn to generate leads like a boss. Image source.
When you created your last lead gen landing page, did you start by writing a punchy, benefits-driven headline?
Not so fast. There might be a more effective place to start.
As Oli Gardner explained in our most recent episode of the Call to Action podcast, starting with your opt-in form can help you generate more leads.
In his free 7-Day Lead Gen Landing Page Course (and this podcast!) Oli teaches some tricks for growing your leads list like a boss.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How to grow your list using the concept of form-first design.
- Why Unbounce intentionally creates friction in our hiring process.
- The reason why Oli has a beef with the term “mobile-friendly.”
Listen to the episode
Listen on iTunes.
Prefer Stitcher? We got your back.
Mentioned in the podcast
- Lead generation definition via the Conversion Marketing Glossary
- The 7-Day Lead Gen Landing Page Course via Unbounce
- Interview with Oli Gardner from Unbounce: Landing Pages, Design, and Conversions via UserTesting
- Theme Music: “Gypsy Song” by the Freak Fandango Orchestra, available on the Free Music Archive, under CC by license