Twitter and Facebook can feel like impossibly noisy spaces for companies to get their messages across.
But there are simple strategies you can implement to be heard – without flat-out shoving your brand down people’s throats.
Tune in to learn…
- How to generate leads with the help of social alerts and other social listening tactics
- How one company recently closed $585 in monthly recurring revenue by monitoring their competitors
- How to engage without your competitors’ customers without being a total jerk about it
Listen to the episode
Mentioned in the podcast
- Social Media Marketing resources page from the Conversion Marketing Glossary
- How to Generate Leads on Social Media by Simply Listening to Your Audience by Shannon Byrne via Unbounce
- Twitter Chats 101: A Step-by-Step Guide To Hosting or Joining a Twitter Chat by Nicole Miller via Buffer
- Why You Can’t Score on Social Media Without Landing Pages by Tia Kelly via Slideshare
- Theme Music: “Gypsy Song” by the Freak Fandango Orchestra, available on the Free Music Archive, under CC by license