Are you listening to your audience? Image by Matt Miller via Flicker
Twitter and Facebook can feel like impossibly noisy spaces for companies to get their messages across.
But there are simple strategies you can implement to be heard – without flat-out shoving your brand down people’s throats.
In this episode of Call to Action, Shannon Byrne, formerly of Mention and currently the Chief Content Officer at CloudPeeps, explained why getting heard on social media all starts with listening.
Tune in to learn…
- How to generate leads with the help of social alerts and other social listening tactics
- How one company recently closed $585 in monthly recurring revenue by monitoring their competitors
- How to engage without your competitors’ customers without being a total jerk about it
Listen to the episode
Listen on iTunes.
Prefer Stitcher? We got your back.
Mentioned in the podcast
- Social Media Marketing resources page from the Conversion Marketing Glossary
- How to Generate Leads on Social Media by Simply Listening to Your Audience by Shannon Byrne via Unbounce
- Twitter Chats 101: A Step-by-Step Guide To Hosting or Joining a Twitter Chat by Nicole Miller via Buffer
- Why You Can’t Score on Social Media Without Landing Pages by Tia Kelly via Slideshare
- Theme Music: “Gypsy Song” by the Freak Fandango Orchestra, available on the Free Music Archive, under CC by license