On the surface, running a social media campaign seems relatively straightforward.
Write your copy, create your assets, set up tracking and then queue it all up in your social media scheduling tool. Simple enough, right?
But if you want to run social media campaigns that actually move the needle for your business and bring you measurable results, then there’s one important step you should never skip:
A/B testing your campaigns.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- The eight things you should be testing your Facebook ads for.
- How Marcus used A/B testing to help a blog post go viral.
- A simple design trick that’ll make your posts really pop in social media feeds.
Listen to the episode
Mentioned in the podcast
- 7 Actionable Testing Ideas to Optimize Your Social Media Campaigns by Marcus Taylor via Unbounce
- Social Media Marketing definition via the Conversion Marketing Glossary
- A/B Testing definition via the Conversion Marketing Glossary
- Theme Music: “Gypsy Song” by the Freak Fandango Orchestra, available on the Free Music Archive, under CC by license